Things in life just seem to annoy me. You may call them Pet Peeves. For me, they are simply Life's Annoyances.I'm Mr. Peeves!

View my complete profile



Pet Peeve: Pathetic Blog Stats

People With Negative IQ's...Quarentine the Stupid ...

Comb-Overs: Make Them Stop!

Driveby Farts


  • Listed in LS Blogs
  • Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
  • Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
  • BlogAdvance Top Blogs


  • Monday, May 22, 2006

    LIFE ANNOYANCES RETURNS

    So I guess something that is probably annoying YOU...is why I have not updated my blog in some time, right?

    I know. I know. I hear your frustration, even through the computer. But fear not, good things come to those who wait. I am in the process of clearing out the old content and doing some modifications to this site.

    I hope to be back up and running soon!
    In the meantime, what's YOUR pet peeve? Sound off in the comments section!


    link | Jason posted at 10:42 PM |


    1 Comments:
    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:46 PM~  

    I'll believe it when i see it!

    Want to Post a Comment?